[3830] JARTS VE4EAR Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Oct 22 08:12:43 EDT 2012

                    JARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: VE4EAR
Operator(s): VE4EAR
Station: VE4EAR

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:   10   20     5
   40:   73  166    32
   20:   37   94    21
   15:   17   49    10
   10:   94  278    34
------------------------
Total:  231  607   102  Total Score = 61,914

Just playing around Friday evening and Saturday morning. I hated walking away
from a huge pileup on 10m Saturday morning but this weekend was my last chance
to ready the antennas and yard for the upcoming winter. Sunday morning was
planning to spend several hours operating when I discovered I had a log
meltdown and had lost the entire contest. I avoided any more operating and went
back to the necessary chores. Thanks to the great N1MM support network, I was
able to restore the log.

Hope the conditions are as good or better for the "big one" next weekend.

See you in the noise!

Ed