[3830] JARTS W5AP Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Oct 22 10:46:13 EDT 2012

                    JARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: W5AP
Operator(s): W5AP
Station: W5AP

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Colorado
Operating Time (hrs): <<48

   80:   28    56    10
   40:  210   486    38
   20:  200   452    45
   15:  435  1138    84
   10:  248   666    70
-------------------------
Total: 1121  2808   227  Total Score = 693,576

A very fun contest under good condx this year. Thanks to the organizers. I
operated way less that the 48 hours with normal nights of sleep. I wonder what
score I might have reached with a yagi and SO2R. I have only wire antennas at
my Colorado cabin home. My best band was 15 using a 3 element co-linear single
wire array. And 10 was very good using my full-wave loop in a tree. N1MM logger
worked flawlessly and was a pleasure to use. Tnx to all for the Q's.