[3830] JARTS EA6/AA5UK Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Oct 22 11:32:13 EDT 2012

                    JARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: EA6/AA5UK
Operator(s): AA5UK
Station: AA5UK

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Ibiza, Spain

   80:   1     2    1
   40:   8    18    6
   20:  13    39    1
------------------------
Total:  22    59    8  Total Score = 1,062

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

I decided to jump into the contest at the last minute to give out a few QSO's. I
was late getting my wire antenna up in the trees on Saturday and then by Sunday
my automatic tuner was not cooperating. Had to do some wire trimming to make
the tuner happy. Good to see 20m was busy towards the end of the contest. This
is my first JARTS and I may do a bigger effort next year. It was fun!!

73, Adrian EA6/AA5UK
Ibiza, Spain