[3830] CQWW SSB KK4CIS SOAB LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Oct 28 19:04:42 EDT 2012

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: KK4CIS
Operator(s): KK4CIS
Station: KK4CIS

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Miami, FL USA

   40:   36    15       22
   20:   42    15       27
   15:   20    10       18
   10:   61    15       23

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

K3/N1MM/wires in palm trees

Many thanks to the organizers of the CQ WW SSB Contest.

Fun contest.   Struggled all weekend with high winds caused by Hurricane Sandy
moving up the U.S. east coast knocking down my antennas.  Gave up trying to
keep the delta loop up in the air.  Very few stations could hear me Saturday,
but much better response rate on Sunday.   Struggled on 15m all weekend, but
10m was very good on Sunday.

Thanks to all who were able to pull my signal out of the mud.

73
KK4CIS