[3830] CQWW SSB N1YX SOAB(A) HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Oct 28 20:24:42 EDT 2012

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: N1YX
Operator(s): N1YX
Station: N1YX

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: EMA

  160:    3     2        2
   80:   46    12       32
   40:  125    16       56
   20:  242    29       91
   15:  258    31       94
   10:  407    28      110

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Almost all of it S & P. Limited time, some family commitments in the way, plus
how much splatter my brain can take? My dipole is acting up, very poor on 40m
and 80m,tribander on 20-15-10 is much better. Nevertheless, this was fun. I
beat my goal (1M points) 5 hours before the end. Worked 39 zones (missed zone
23). Very nice participation from Asia and, of course, the usual players from
Europe and South America. 10m Rocked! There were stations at 2950 and beyond!
Thanks to all for the Q-s. Now bracing for Sandy.