[3830] CQWW SSB EY8MM SOSB/10 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Oct 28 20:27:01 EDT 2012

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: EY8MM
Operator(s): EY8MM
Station: EY8MM

Class: SOSB/10 HP
QTH: MM48JN

   10: 4339    36      133

Club: ATCC

Comments:

Setup:

Elecraft K3, 1500W amp
6 element yagi 10 m boom @ 10 m
6 element yagi 8 m boom @ 6 m
Stackmatch by Array Solutions
Win-Test

This year I didn't have enough time to get ready to the Contest. Came from trip
to US just a few days before contest. Luckily no problem with electricity
outages this year.

Many good DX called on my CQ including two Russian speaking double mults RI1FJ
and D2QMN.

Good propagation first day and very different another.

Main goal was to refresh EY 10 m record.

I will put detailed statistics on my Web.

CU on 10 meters in CW part!

73, Nodir EY8MM
www.ey8mm.com