[3830] CQWW SSB K4BAI SOAB HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Oct 28 21:44:02 EDT 2012

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 13:44

  160:    0     0        0
   80:   31    10       17
   40:   71    13       36
   20:  184    22       64
   15:  181    25       65
   10:  254    25       71

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, Alpha 91b, TH6DXX, dipole, inverted vee.  When the contest started, I
was attending a professional meeting in San Diego.  Got home about 0200Z
Sunday, operated for a few hours, got some sleep, and took three more hours out
for church activities on Sunday.  Bands seemed very good.  Most was search and
pounce.  One main reason was a problem with TR relay sticking in transmit and
having to put the amplifier into stand by to hear any but the very strongest
stations.  That was intermittent and seemed to go away during the last few
hours of the contest.  I need to ge this solved by SS next weekend.  Amp
repairman (N4UQ) says the symptoms are that the problem may be in the
transceiver.  My second MP was up at WW4LL's QTH, but KU8E brought it home with
him and I can swap the MPs out for next weekend.  Won't have SO2R again this
year. Thanks for all QSOs.  73, John, K4BAI.