[3830] CQWW SSB VE7IO M/M HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Oct 28 23:10:01 EDT 2012

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: VE7IO
Operator(s): VA7JMR, VE7AXU, VE7FO, VE7GM, VE7IO, VE7KGK, VE7OFH, VE7SM
Station: VE7IO

Class: M/M HP
QTH: SURREY BC

   80:   71     7        6
   40:  129    21       22
   20:  126    27       46
   15:  290    29       65
   10:  229    28       82
------------------------------
Total:  845   112      221  Total Score = 681,984

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

We had "new hams to contesting" in the shack at VE7IO for the weekend and with
10 and 15 meters being open we had a great time.  The new operators had a
chance to experience logging lots of Q's from around the world.

A lot of Kudos to Jim Smith VE7FO for the work he has done and continues to do
in order to provide great mentoring for the budding contest hams - thanks Jim.

This was a great way to start the contest season.

Fred VE7IO