[3830] CQWW SSB HB9EE M/2 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Oct 29 06:28:15 EDT 2012

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: HB9EE
Operator(s): HB9ELV HB9EMP HB9EPW HB9CVQ HB9HLM HB9FGO DG4NDV DL2YL
Station: HB9EE

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Eglisau

  160:  167     8       35
   80:  309    10       51
   40:  559    19       77
   20:  939    26       97
   15: 1615    34      118
   10:  479    25       86

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Murphy didnt visited us. He spent the Weekend at HB9EE :P The big Generator
broke down couple of times, due to this, two PA's died. One we repaired during
the contest. Since the Problem of the big Generator was not very clear, we
changed to the smaller one where we couldnt use the PA and the Heating. So
there were Hours in the Shack where temperature were around 10°C :P
Additionaly the 160m antenna fall over, so we had to repair it on Sunday at
freezy temperatures and some snow :D
But it was fun :) Thanks for the support!
73 de HB9EE