[3830] CQWW SSB NT4H SOAB LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Oct 29 09:21:10 EDT 2012

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: NT4H
Operator(s): NT4H
Station: NT4H

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Toney, AL

  160:    0     0        0
   80:    1     2        1
   40:   23     8       19
   20:   42    13       23
   15:  118    19       48
   10:   85    19       42

Rig: Yaesu FT-857D
Antenna: Hustler 4BTV and 80M Windom

This was my first serious contest effort. 10 and 15M were my best bands. Only
operated about 13 hours. The Hustler 4BTV has no radials and worked fairly well
but my antenna system will need work to have even more fun and make operating
more efficient.

Radio interface was acting up all contest and I would like to have DVK to save
my voice other than those small things, this was a great contest.

73 Paul NT4H