[3830] CQWW SSB K3OQ(@W3RFC) M/S HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Oct 29 13:28:28 EDT 2012

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: K3OQ
Operator(s): K3OQ, W3RFC, WA3OFF
Station: W3RFC

Class: M/S HP
QTH: MDC
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    0     0        0
   80:   15     6        8
   40:   17     7       14
   20:  101    18       51
   15:  186    25       67
   10:  273    26       88

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Our best effort in this contest.  Not sure if it would have made much
difference, but 160 meter antenna would not load.  And on Saturday evening we
finally got the rig interfaced to the software.  This increased the rate in S &
P.  Should have done this before the contest.  I think the score would have been
much, much better had we done this...so we write this down to lessons learned.
73 Jeff (K3OQ)