[3830] CQWW SSB W7WA SOSB/40 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Oct 29 13:45:02 EDT 2012

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: W7WA
Operator(s): W7WA
Station: W7WA

Class: SOSB/40 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   40: 1037    37      100
Total: 1037    37      100  Total Score = 400,999

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

I keep reminding myself I need to try a single band effort on 10 or 15 meters
before the current sunspot cycle peters out.  Over the past year or two it
seems the flux makes a pronounced drop prior to every CQ and ARRL dx contest.
The day of the contest I decided to operate 40 having operated 20 the year
before. Good JA conditions the first night, Europe so-so.  Saturday night
conditions reversed from Friday night.

73 Dan