[3830] CQWW SSB PY2SBY SOSB/10 LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Oct 29 15:35:15 EDT 2012

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: PY2SBY
Operator(s): PY2SBY
Station: PY2SBY

Class: SOSB/10 LP
QTH: SAO PAULO
Operating Time (hrs):

   10:  335    23       46

Dear All.

More one WW using a fish pole antenna in the window of my apartment with 50
watts in begin with a bad conditions to Eu in the both day and a litle better
to NA but for both side almost close if compare in the last week.
In the Sunday I change the power to 70 watts and get a litle better conditions
and now need to check something better to do to a next contest.

My equipament:

IC756pro3
Heilprosetplus
10 meterof rod fish pole with aluminium wire with AH4 in base an all in window
of my apartment and you can see photos in my QRZ.

Thanks PY2SBY Elvis.