[3830] CQWW SSB W0AIH M/M HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Oct 29 22:11:26 EDT 2012

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: W0AIH
Operator(s): W0AIH, K9MU, KB9OWD, K0TG, W0UC, NM7X, NE9U, K0YR, KB9AZZ
Station: W0AIH

Class: M/M HP
QTH: WI

  160:   95    12       21
   80:  170    20       56
   40:  514    33       97
   20: 1173    37      131
   15: 1700    38      140
   10: 1712    34      142

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

Quite the race this weekend with only 9 operators total, spread out over the
full weekend.  Compare that to last year when we had 16 operators and just shy
of one million more points.  There was no shortage of radios available.  I
thought that this year would beat last year until I looked at the report form
last year.

10 meters seemed to be open most all directions and late into the day. Sunday
conditions seemed a bit lighter than Saturday. But still not all that bad.  15
meters reported band wide noise in the afternoon Sunday, I was on 10 at the
time and did not hear it there. Others in MWA seemed to hear that from the
other reports I have seen.

Somehow Rich, V31MW was missed on 160, so we only worked Rich on 5 bands.

Last year numbers:

2011 CQ WW DX SSB @ W0AIH
  160:  98    13      29
  80:  189    23      65
  40:  472    34      103
  20: 1518    38      137
  15: 1339    38      144
  10: 1858    35      144
Total: 5474  181      618  Total Score = 11,356,187

Thanks to Paul and Mary for their hospitality!

http://www.qth.com/w0aih/

73, John  K0TG