[3830] CQWW SSB OH0V(OH6LI) SOSB/20 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Tue Oct 30 11:02:22 EDT 2012

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: OH0V
Operator(s): OH6LI
Station: OH0V

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH: Getaberg

   20: 3656    36      133

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

This operation's purpose was to test the new 20m antennas at OH0V. They seem to
work well. We have a 3o3 + 3 el yagis installed.

The weather on Aland was surprisingly cold and difficult. A rather big storm
started Thursday evening and then it turned into a snow storm.

At the mountaintop location, I had to use earplugs to be able to fall asleep.
The wind was whistling and rattling too much.

Thanks for QSOs and hear you on CW.

73,
Jukka OH6LI (was at OH0V)