[3830] CQWW SSB W7VO SOSB(A)/15 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Wed Oct 31 13:06:37 EDT 2012

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: W7VO
Operator(s): W7VO
Station: W7VO

Class: SOSB(A)/15 HP
QTH: Scappoose, OR

   15:  77     24       37
Total:  77     24       37  Total Score = 12,261

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Only had a couple of hours to run the contest on Sunday afternoon. My TH6
developed a very high SWR, which limited things a bit. Still, happy to work a
few new ones.

A sidenote: N7DD gave me a hard time and refused to give me Zone 3 until I
begged him because I was also in Zone 3. I hope he understands that just
because he is running the full contest does NOT mean that somebody else who
starts late does not need his zone. That is JUST PLAIN DAMN RUDE!

73;

Mike, W7VO