[3830] CQWW SSB HA4XH(@HA3DX) SOSB(A)/15 LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Wed Oct 31 18:57:04 EDT 2012

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: HA4XH
Operator(s): HA4XH
Station: HA3DX

Class: SOSB(A)/15 LP
QTH: Paks
Operating Time (hrs): 32:06

  160:    0     0        0
   80:    0     0        0
   40:    0     0        0
   20:    0     0        0
   15: 1672    38      139
   10:    0     0        0
------------------------------
Total: 1672    38      139  Total Score = 648,705

Club: Hungarian DX Club

Comments:

That is a pity that QA6Q and FR4NT were missed though I called them for a long
time and others still could work them from zone 15.
KH6LC on LP KH7CW and KH7X on SP on the other hand come back me for the first
call.
Enjoyed assysted operation very much, maybe next time,in HP category and I can
hopefully reach my goal 2000 QSO-s. Thanks for the fine contest and many nice
QSO's.

73's Charlie