[3830] All Asian SSB K1GI(JN3NFQ) SOSB/40 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Sep 3 00:17:48 EDT 2012

                    All Asian DX Contest, SSB

Call: K1GI
Operator(s): JN3NFQ
Station: N6RO

Class: SOSB/40 HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 14:50

   40:  670   139
Total:  670   139  Total Score = 93,130

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

This AA test, I decide to take SOSB 40m at N6RO. Really enjoyed 40m all 15hours.
Asian SS and our SR gave strong signal from Asia. JH1OBS told me that he ran
10W, but it was "59" actually.

I worked 9V, BV, BY, HL, HS, JA, JD/o, JT, and UA9. No luck of other major
Asian like 9M2, VR. In particular HS and JT was logged on in last minutes.

670Qs on 40m SB seems not bad, but rate is no more than 100Qs/hour in any hour
by hour record.

Thank you for hosting Ken N6RO for the excellent contest station.

Masa K1GI