[3830] All Asian SSB E77XZ(DK6XZ) SOAB HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Sep 3 07:42:43 EDT 2012

                    All Asian DX Contest, SSB

Call: E77XZ
Operator(s): DK6XZ
Station: E7DX

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Prijedor JN84IX
Operating Time (hrs): 35,5

   20:  361   153
   15:  993   226
   10:  227   108
-------------------
Total: 1781   582  Total Score = 1,161,672

Club: Bosnia and Herzegovina Contest Club

Comments:

Contest         : All Asian DX Contest
Callsign        : E77XZ
Mode            : PHONE
Category        : Single Operator - Assisted (SOA)
Station         : E7DX (E77DX)
Band(s)         : All bands (AB)
Class           : High Power (HP)
Zone/State/...  : 44
Locator         : JN84IX
Operating time  : 35h35

 BAND   QSO DUP  PFX  POINTS   AVG
-----------------------------------
  160     0   0    0       0  0.00
   80    16   0   13      32  2.00
   40   184   3   82     180  0.98
   20   361   9  153     356  0.99
   15   993  36  226     984  0.99
   10   227   2  108     444  1.96
-----------------------------------
TOTAL  1781  50  582    1996  1.12
===================================
      TOTAL SCORE : 1 161 672

Dupes are not included in QSO counts neither avg calculations

Operators       : DK6XZ
Soapbox         :

Friday night: 20 min for the explanation of the setup/antennas and I left with
Braco to nearby Kozara mountain to join the rest of the E7DX crew making ready
for the VHF contest. Great national park over there. After several days of
Off-Roading and a pneu accident on the car I felt asleep and tired. So the
whole next day...

Saturday: Acostuming on the station was lasting a while. A big and a nice
surprise was 10m opening. Ranko was clever to stay long enough on the shortest
waves with 2-pointers - to keep the distance until the end. Next day 10m was
death!! 15m was fun by digging out many of micro-signals from JA.

Sunday: Partely disturbed condx. It was not boring at all. I contol the station
in full now ))). Nice finish by JA gray-line propagations on 40m and a short
shut on 20m.

Monday: Re-wiring of the station, remotely (phone) supervised by Braco from OE,
was another challenge ))).

Resume: Great pre-qualification competition throughout the EU groups. Great
scores and operations. Fun. Thank you all! And a special thanks to E77DX.

73 Suad, E77XZ/DK6XZ