[3830] All Asian SSB DL1QQ(@DR1A) SOAB HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Sep 3 08:02:56 EDT 2012

                    All Asian DX Contest, SSB

Call: DL1QQ
Operator(s): DL1QQ
Station: DR1A

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:

   20:  410   164
   15:  727   207
   10:  304   127
-------------------
Total: 1594   587  Total Score = 1,110,017

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

It was nice again to be allowed to use the great contest station of DR1A for
this contest. Conditions on 10m were incredibly good the first day. Amazing was
the big difference of conditions compared to the second day.
Thanks for calling me. Hope to work you again in the next contest. That will be
already next weekend in WAE SSB. I will operate SOP from station of S59ABC.
Good luck to everyone.
73/88 de Sandy, DL1QQ