[3830] All Asian SSB IQ2CJ(IK2NCJ) SOAB LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Tue Sep 4 07:43:07 EDT 2012

                    All Asian DX Contest, SSB

Call: IQ2CJ
Operator(s): IK2NCJ
Station: IQ2CJ

Class: SOAB LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:    8     8
   40:  159    84
   20:  324   150
   15:  720   205
   10:  314   136
-------------------
Total: 1525   583  Total Score = 1,075,000

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

Sun activity+WRTC qualification score made the masterpiece for this contest.
Last year missing of sun activity was a big mess for me as I made just over 600
q's.

Day one with big opening on 10M and very pleased to see so many JA on the air.
Missed many Q's on 15M according to Ranko and Suad result. Probably I stayed
too long on 10 counting on double pointers QSO.

80M was difficult and 40M only good just few hours at the end.

Tnx to all for the sane conpetition and the corrispondents whom worked me.

Cu next one!

Luca IK2NCJ