[3830] All Asian SSB K4BAI SOSB/15 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Tue Sep 4 10:49:38 EDT 2012

                    All Asian DX Contest, SSB

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: SOSB/15 HP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 0:28

   15:  26     19
Total:  26     19  Total Score = 494

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, Alpha 78, 1 KW, TH6DXX.  Only had a few minutes on the first night to
operate this year.  Was listening particularly for Dennis, K7BV, at E2E. Found
him easily, but he was unable to hear me or any other US station calling at
that time through his local noise.  Don't know if I have ever heard 15M better
to Asia from my home QTH than on the first night.  No signals heard on Sunday
here.  On Friday night was able to run with many JA stations calling.  Hope we
get more good conditions like the first night of this contest.  73, John,
K4BAI.