[3830] TnQP NA8V SO FixedMixed LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Tue Sep 4 17:33:28 EDT 2012

                    Tennessee QSO Party

Call: NA8V
Operator(s): NA8V
Station: NA8V

Class: SO FixedMixed LP
QTH: mi
Operating Time (hrs): 6?

  160:
   80:   29      4             22
   40:   62     19             52
   20:    3                     3
-----------------------------------
Total:   94     23      0      77  Total Score = 25,656

includes 400 pts for K4TCG qso's.

40 and 80 were great - TN is just the right skip distance for me.  Surprised
that 20 was so dead, usually there is short skip to TN in the afternoon.  The 3
stn's I worked were weak on scatter.  75% of my 80mtr radials are rolled up for
mowing, ant still seemed to work ok!

Great job by the mobiles, some real sharp operating.  In the evening it was
good "pileup practice" as they were generating quite a horde when changing
counties.  They all had surprisingly good signals on 40 all day/evening long.

100% s&p.  Couldn't find much SSB activity.

greg/na8v