[3830] NA Sprint CW WD0T(@KD0S) HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Sep 9 00:17:10 EDT 2012

                    NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: WD0T
Operator(s): WD0T
Station: KD0S

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: SD

   80:   95   63 min
   40:  122   114 mi
   20:   91   63 min
---------------------

Team:

Comments:

I was fired up about this in the beginning on 20m, it was decent.. but then
after the first 45 or so minutes moved to 40m, and it didn't really ever take
off great, so had almost 2 hours of just slugging away.. Then to 80m which was
fantastic, in fact was my best band for rate.. enjoyable beginning and end..

Band conditions were good, very quiet here, didn't need beverages which is a
plus..

Nice to work all the big time stations, including the NS Thursday gang and
others.. And lots of newer stations, very fun!

Its amazing what some guys can do, I love this format but never very good at
it..
just have periods where I go into lala land, and then recover!

Hour breakdowns:

00Z-0059Z- 96
01Z-0159Z- 67
02Z-0259Z- 61
03Z-0359Z- 81

Seems I always have an hour lull, but this one had back to back hours.

I am sure I am WAY short on mults, worked all I could hear except N5DX and I
was on the wrong side of the Q and never heard him again! BUT HEY, I GOT SD
this time thanks to Gary KT0A!!

Thank again for the fun, this sure beat the Sept VHF for Q's anyhow!!

73 Todd WD0T