[3830] NA Sprint CW WQ5L LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Sep 9 01:39:57 EDT 2012

                    NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: WQ5L
Operator(s): WQ5L
Station: WQ5L

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MS

   80:   69    1:10
   40:   96    1:20
   20:  106    1:30
---------------------

Team:

Comments:

100W, wires, tuner.

Didn't expect to do much in this since my station is in disarray right now, but
everything just clicked and I beat my personal best for LP Sprint by almost 1K.
Go figure. 20 was about as good as it gets for Sprint, and while 80 was noisy
as expected, it was plenty open. I worked every mult heard, the last one being
AR when AE5L called in with four minutes to go and gave me #2. That's just
luck.  73,

-- Ray WQ5L