[3830] NA Sprint CW WS7L HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Sep 9 02:18:35 EDT 2012

                    NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: WS7L
Operator(s): WS7L
Station: WS7L

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: OR

   80:   51    1:00
   40:   86    1:30
   20:   75    1:30
---------------------

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Team:

Comments:

One again I'm left wondering which is worse, my CW or my typing! I don't think I
busted more than just a few Q's though.

As usual, the sprint occurred in two phases: the first 30 minutes, which takes
half the time, and the remaining 3 1/2 hours, which takes the other half. Or so
it seems. I performed almost the same as February, just 3 more Q's and the same
mults. 80 was really noisy, about normal for thunderstorm season, but signals
were strong so it was OK.

Some of the ops made things a bit interesting. N0AX fooled me by using his real
name, and N6TR is clearly doing a survey to see who can copy random letter
groups.

73 and thanks for the QSOs.
Carl WS7L
K3 + 600 W + R6000 + HF2V