[3830] NA Sprint CW KZ5D HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Sep 9 09:15:02 EDT 2012

                    NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: KZ5D
Operator(s): KZ5D
Station: KZ5D

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: LA

---------------------

Club: Louisiana Contest Club

Team: Southeast Sprint Coalition 1

Comments:

Conditions seemed very good here, although my results don't show it. Too many
QLFs. Ended up doing SO1R for 2 1/2 hours. Worked all the mults I heard.
Usually don't come up as short on mults as this time. Hmmm. Thursday night NS
gang out in force. Good to work them all, but 30 minutes vs. 4 hours is a
stretch. Maybe we need a longer event once in a while. Thanks to all for the
Qs. 73 de Art.