[3830] WAE SSB N4PN Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Sep 9 22:25:50 EDT 2012

                    WAE DX Contest, SSB

Call: N4PN
Operator(s): N4PN
Station: N4PN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Macon, GA

   80:   10    10     7
   40:   53    53    19
   20:  420   419    42
   15:  888   888    47
   10:   13    13     9
-------------------------
Total: 1384  1383   124  Total Score = 777,527

Club: GEORGIA CONTEST GROUP

Comments:

Looking at shaky band condx at the start, things got off at a
good pace....
15m both days was really great...reminded me of contesting on
10m in the "good-ole days". Was not looking forward to QSY'in
to 20m each day and all the QRM there.
Thanks to all who showed up and stayed up...
The giving of QTC's from this side sure makes this even more
interesting...
I think we missed the 10m opening by a fraction...south Florida
had a much better time of it...could not understand why PI4DX was
by far the strongest station on the band - every time I went down
to have a listen....he was 10-15db stronger than anyone else...
Til the next one..
73, Paul, N4PN