[3830] NA Sprint CW N2GC HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Sep 9 23:14:33 EDT 2012

                    NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: N2GC
Operator(s): N2GC
Station: N2GC

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NY

---------------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Team: YCCC Deckhands

Comments:

IC756PROIII, AL-1200, low dipoles.

This was my second contest using N1MM.  Yes, I sounded like a lid at times
especially when the wrong message was sent when using ESM. I lost about half an
hour with RF locking up the winkey port on the computer. Had to reboot the
computer about 3-4 times to get the function keys to send CW. This was very
frustrating especially since I didn't have this problem the first time I used
N!MM a month ago.  Some ferrite fixed the problem after the contest.