[3830] WAE SSB K8MR Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Sep 10 09:22:27 EDT 2012

                    WAE DX Contest, SSB

Call: K8MR
Operator(s): K8MR
Station: K8MR

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Ohio

   80:    5     6    12
   40:   49    46    54
   20:  264   260    70
   15:  361   368    66
   10:    4     2     4
-------------------------
Total:  683   682   206  Total Score = 281,190

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Multipliers above are the WAE adjusted numbers.

Good conditions (except very heavy low band QRN the first night), though local
power line noise at times covered up the lower several layers of callers. A
good contest for a USA guy with a decent though not super station. This was the
first time I've operated WAE with software designed for sending QTC's, which
makes the contest a lot more fun.

I could have spent more time, but I was busy doing antenna work both days at
K8AZ, which hopefully will make us even louder in EU by CQWW!

73  -  Jim  K8MR