[3830] NA Sprint CW KO7X HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Sep 10 10:43:31 EDT 2012

                    NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: KO7X
Operator(s): KO7X
Station: KO7X

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Wyoming

---------------------

Team: GM Ski Bums

Comments:

Worked W0HXB early on 80 meters. Was expecting Pete to send NE but he sent CO
instead. That is what I logged. I suspect that I might lose that QSO - I heard
him sending NE later, but never connected with him again. Lots of local
QRM/interruptions cost me an hour of BIC time. I did not hear another Wyoming
station so no WY multiplier for me. Now and then I hear my QRP neighbor, Dale,
WC7S - not this time.