[3830] WAE SSB OM2VL(@OM8A) Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Sep 10 17:33:50 EDT 2012

                    WAE DX Contest, SSB

Call: OM2VL
Operator(s): OM2VL
Station: OM8A

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Okoc
Operating Time (hrs): 35,5

   80:   58    27    36
   40:  261   238    66
   20:  408   413    95
   15:  823   677    93
   10:   93   122    50
-------------------------
Total: 1643  1477   818  Total Score = 2,552,160

Club: Slovak Contest Group

Comments:

1st: Few hours before the begenning of the contest I found problem with 80m
Yagi- good SWR only till 3600 .... I couldn't used this antenna during the
contest :( . First night had on 80m only Bobtail curtain JA/PY - made only few
QSO, missed USA stations.

2nd: many station answered on my first CQ at the beginning of the contest, but
I couldn't put it on the PC - must restart during pileup ...

3rd: PA problem on 10m during all the contest

4th: problem with rotator 40m, 15m Yagi

5th: I wanted make my second offtime from 00:00Z till 02:00Z ...  BUT! I woke
up at 04:10Z after my sunrise - missed mltipliers on 80/40m from
USA/SA/Karibic

So, I had "only" theese problems :)

During my first off time I prepare second ant for 80m: Bobtail curtain USA/VK.
Condx on 15m was good, several times I tried CQ for USA on 10m when I heard
AD4Z, K1LZ, VY2ZM but only few US stations called me. I asked 90% of worked
stations for QTC, but moustly the answer was "NO". Thanks for the nice QSOs,
for the QTCs and especially for the stations back to my frq to give me QTC!

73 Laci OM2VL