[3830] WAE SSB CR3L(DJ8OG) Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Wed Sep 12 03:23:44 EDT 2012

                    WAE DX Contest, SSB

Call: CR3L
Operator(s): DJ8OG
Station: CR3L

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: IM12NT

   80:  181   100    36
   40:  447   459    39
   20:  859   706    49
   15:  976  1198    48
   10:  524   440    38
-------------------------
Total: 2987  2903   210  Total Score = 3,127,590

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

Thanks to Walter for the Station in CT3 and for all calls and QTC, also for the
band changes etc. It was a nice contest. The low bands were not as good as
expected but I had at least 1 opening to EU on saturday which was pretty good.
Nothing on sunday.
I was trying to find out who is Single Op and tried to catch up with there QSO
numbers, 5B4AIF, 3V8BB, VY2ZM etc. I believe 9K2HN and V55V were Multi.
To bad there was a power outage 1/2hour before the contest so its just 35.5h on
air time.
Thanks for a nice competition and a good week in CT3
Matt - CR3L - DJ8OG