[3830] CWopsT K4BAI HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Wed Sep 12 13:36:16 EDT 2012

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Sep 12

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA/USA

Total:  73     47  Total Score = 3,431

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, Alpha 78, 1 KW, TH6DXX, dipole, inverted vee.  80M was good at the
start, but only KZ5D, N4ZZ, and I seemed to know it.  40M was OK to most of the
country.  20M was fair to Europe, good to most of the USA, and VK6HG was a nice
surprise there.  15M was good to Europe and parts of the US, but there was a DX
pileup from about 21026 to 21031 and nobody seemed to know it.  The DX station
(ID unknown) was apparently on 21025.  We should go below the DX station when
this happens, but I didn't hear anybody doing that.  No signals heard on 10M.

Hope to work you all at the 03Z session.  73, John, K4BAI.