[3830] CWopsT W0UCE HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Wed Sep 12 17:21:10 EDT 2012

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Sep 12

Call: W0UCE
Operator(s): W0UCE
Station: W0UCE

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NC

   40:  16      8
   20:  29     19
   15:  16     15
Total:  61     42  Total Score = 2,562

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Strange conditions continue today.  This morning 15 was open to EU before 20 and
at the start of the 19:00 hour 15 had good promise but didn't last long.  As
usual 20 was the money band for this hour and activity on 40 was slow until the
end and I didn't think I was going to get 60 Qs for the hour but fortunately
K9QVB/9 was barely in there to work and Howie started CQ for my last Q at
19.55.16 then nobody I could hear that I had not already worked.

SO1R K-3 / KPA 500 Hexigonal Beam on 20 & 15 and OCF on 40

Thanks for the Qs - Hoping for plentiful Qs during the 03:00 hour.

73,
Jack