[3830] CWopsT K4TD HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Sep 13 00:07:03 EDT 2012

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Sep 13

Call: K4TD
Operator(s): K4TD
Station: K4TD

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:

  160:   0      0
   80:  13      3
   40:  44     38
   20:  12     11
   15:   0      0
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  69     52  Total Score = 3,588

That was fun!!  Thanks for the QSO's!  Had a nice little run to EU on 40.  The
QRN here was a little bad so I had to ask for a few repeats.  My apologies to
K2UFT and DK1IZ.  I really mangled their calls initially due to QRN, but we
stuck at it and got it straight.  I was surprised to be called by FG8NY, that
was a nice treat.  Got a chance to see my ole' pal, KY4F put his Sprint Ladder
into training in one "jump ball."  He snaked me big time in that one...  ;-)
See y'all next Wednesday.

73,

Rick
K4TD