[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad K0EU LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Sep 13 23:11:34 EDT 2012

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Sep 14

Call: K0EU
Operator(s): K0EU
Station: K0EU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: co

   80:  14     12
   40:  17     15
   20:  23     14
Total:  54     41  Total Score = 2,214

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

One of my best scores yet. Has to be one of the best mults per QSO ratios.
Things were really clicking tonight after a slow start. Things must have been
hot for most people on 15M, where we had zero propagation. Very slim pickings
in the beginning on 20 meters, but it picked up after people got through on 15.
All bands very quiet. Missed out on several QSO's where the other station just
disappeared after calling. Some guys are still sending calls in the wrong
sequence, I think N6RO or K6VVA touched on this in the sprint soapbox. One of
these days, I'll get to 160M. 80M was too hot to pass on. Sorry for my
inability to pull out calls when there are multiple callers. I have yet to
figure out the right settings of AGC on the K3's.

73
Randy (Ken) K0EU