[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad K6VVA LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Sep 13 23:46:52 EDT 2012

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Sep 14

Call: K6VVA
Operator(s): K6VVA
Station: K6VVA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Locust Peak (Remote)
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   1      1
   80:   9      7
   40:  13     12
   20:  14     12
   15:  14     10
Total:  51     42  Total Score = 2,142

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Started off like gangbusters and then some QLF took over at times ;-(

Hey guys... same old story... we need to S-R-E-A-D O-U-T and overcome the fear
of going BELOW 040 on 15m & 20m especially. I probably had 10 unanswered CQ's
down there.  Bah Humbug ;-)(

Tonight was a jammed packed mess between 040 and 043, and many ZERO Beat
callers at about the same signal strengths.

Some folks still do not understand the TWO DISTINCTLY DIFFERENT EXCHANGES that
must be used in this venue.

73 & Tnx for the Q's & Mults (especially those who bravely ventured below
004)...

Rick, K6VVA * The Locust