[3830] WAE SSB KD4D(@N3HBX) M/S HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sat Sep 15 15:23:06 EDT 2012

                    WAE DX Contest, SSB

Call: KD4D
Operator(s): AC6WI, KD4D, KE3X, K3RA, W2CDO, W3KX
Station: N3HBX

Class: M/S HP
QTH: MD

   80:  104    15   108
   40:  561   444   138
   20:  642   788    92
   15:  946  1113    96
   10:  145          50
-------------------------
Total: 2398  2360   484  Total Score = 2,302,872

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Thanks again to John Evans, N3HBX, for letting us use "the farm".  This contest
was two totally different days.  Friday night and Saturday, conditions were
poor on 80 and 10 and not very good on 40.  I did not think we would reach 2000
points!

Saturday night, we had about 70 QSOs on 80 which really helped our QSO total
and multipliers and Sunday we had a nice 10 meter opening.  15 was clearly the
"money band".  I was on the night shift and enjoyed the European runs on 20 at
our sunrise.

Thanks to everyone who worked us, changed bands, and took QTC's.  We had a lot
of fun!

73,

Mark, KD4D

Row Labels	3	7	14	21	28	Grand Total