[3830] NA Sprint SSB KC0W HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sat Sep 15 23:42:12 EDT 2012

                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - September

Call: KC0W
Operator(s): KC0W
Station: KC0W

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: ND
Operating Time (hrs):

---------------------
Total:  32     Mults = 1  Total Score = 1

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Played in the Sprint for a few minutes at the start. Had to go QRT shortly
thereafter because of other commitments.

 Participation level was disappointing from what I heard. Lot's of CQing with
little in return at times. Sort of a jumbled mess with the Salmon Run, Route 66
Event & the Sprint all vying for space. Oh well.

 Glad to help out the deserving with the North Dakota mult in the Sprint. Hope
to see many of you next weekend in CQWW RTTY.

 Will be installing some 1200' Beverages tomorrow (weather permitting) along
with some more work the 160 & 80 meter 4-Squares. Check out my bio on QRZ.com
for the latest propaganda regarding construction of the KC0W "Super Station".

As always, the KC0W contesting disclaimer:

 *** I contest for the FUN of it from here in North Dakota & not to
collect any awards, plaques or "wallpaper". I use my general logging program
track the total number of QSO's made & leave it at that. This is why I have no
information regarding my total number of mults or a final score. ***

Tom KC0W

'