[3830] NA Sprint SSB WW9R LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Sep 16 00:13:04 EDT 2012

                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - September

Call: WW9R
Operator(s): WW9R
Station: WW9R

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WI

   80:   43     1.5
   40:   62     1.5
   20:   32       1
---------------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: SMC #1

Comments:

Ok, that was a fast 4 hours... 20 meters started out a bit slow for me.  40
meters picked up a bit and then I went to 80.  It started out ok and then
fizzled.  The highlight was working KD9ZTA/AG.  It was great to work a new
General class ham.  The only way to get you feet wet on HF - a SSB Sprint :)

I also enjoyed working so many only friends and hopefully I made a few new ones
along the way.

Pat  WW9R
Big Bend, WI

FT 1000 MP  Mark V  (100 W)