[3830] NA Sprint SSB K7RL HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Sep 16 00:42:07 EDT 2012

                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - September

Call: K7RL
Operator(s): K7RL
Station: K7RL

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: WA

---------------------

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Team:

Comments:

First time I've Sprinted in several years and I can still feel the rust. That
said, it sure seemed like participation was way off the mark. All of the
serious operators were worked much earlier than usual, forcing me to take out
the top hat and tap shoes to snag the casual guys. Nothing wrong with that in
general, it's just this contest isn't as fun with that type of border line
operating. It's much more fun when there are plenty of couplets to work. I
don't think conditions were too blame because there were plenty of super loud
signals. Time for CPR?

73 de Mitch, K7RL