[3830] NA Sprint SSB WA6URY HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Sep 16 00:59:52 EDT 2012

                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - September

Call: WA6URY
Operator(s): WA6URY
Station: WA6URY

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA

   80:
   40:  32      1.0
   20:  28      1.1
---------------------
Total:  58     Mults = 22  Total Score = 1,276

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Usually my internet connection is pretty stable, but for some reason during this
sprint I had quite a few drop outs. It takes about 5 seconds to reboot (that is
an eternity for the sprint). Also getting acquainted with N1MM logger. So this
combination made it challenging. Thanks for the QSOs and to all those how might
have waited for my response because of internet drop outs.
Was only able to operate 2.1 hours.
It was nice hearing the voices for the first time of many of the Thursday night
NS regulars / semi regulars.  73, Dan -Remote in Tokyo  WA6URY / 7J1ABD