[3830] SAC CW LN5O(LA6FJA) SOAB HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Sep 16 08:41:40 EDT 2012

                    Scandinavian Activity Contest, CW

Call: LN5O
Operator(s): LA6FJA
Station: LA5O

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Snertnik Valley JP50

   10:    6     5
-------------------
Total: 1830   201  Total Score = 863,295

Club: Lima Alfa Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks to ALL people around the world which makes SAC so much fun for us for 24
hours.
We have tried hard to make this event known worldwide!! It seems there was huge
activity this weekend.

Not so many JA or Asian/Oceania this time. But a few logged!
Big moments on 80m was PY2ZEA & HD2A,FM, Lots of US/VE and PY2ZEA & HD2A on
many band.

10 & 15m was difficult with with fixed antenna still on 15m to east and
northwest.
Waiting for $$$ for a new 15m tower to get raised :)

Lost some time with struggling with antennas from the start and then THE plan
got lost... Mostly RUN and empty the band, didnt tried to move to many...
Lost T6MO on 40m when he asked me to move..
And there was high aurora polar flutter/backscatter on saturday evening on 20m
& 15m..

Congrats to LN8W for great effort again and new LA HIGH score :)

Hope to see you in SSB part!!!