[3830] SAC CW OH1F(OH1NOA) SOSB/40 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Sep 16 12:44:57 EDT 2012

                    Scandinavian Activity Contest, CW

Call: OH1F
Operator(s): OH1NOA
Station: OH1F

Class: SOSB/40 HP
QTH: Pori

   40: 1017    63
Total: 1017    63  Total Score = 148,302

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

As we didn't have proper antenna for 20m, we decided to operate in 3 different
single band classes, for the first time ever in the history of our club:

40m OH1F op. OH1NOA 3/2el yagi + dipole
15m OH1AF op. OH1TM 4/4el yagi + 4el yagi
10m OH1AB op. OH1HS 4/4/4/4el yagi + 6el yagi

Propagation on 40 meters was quite good. The band was open to stateside from
22z to 06z with steady flow of stations. So I didn't have time to sleep at
all.

For SSB we are planning a multi op effort. Stay tuned!

73 Timo OH1NOA