[3830] Salmon Run KX7L SOCW LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Sep 16 21:29:32 EDT 2012

                    Washington State Salmon Run

Call: KX7L
Operator(s): KX7L
Station: KX7L

Class: SOCW LP
QTH: SNO

----------------------------
Total:  126     0       0  Mults = 54  Total Score = 27,716

Very limited operation for me this year - best laid plans and all.. I was
originally planning to operate on top of Mt McCausland on the SNO/CHE county
line on Saturday, but my hiking companion wasn't feeling well, so we turned
back.  So I had a bit of an ad hoc operation on Sunday.  Still, a great run of
Europeans answering my CQ's.  Plus - knock me off my chair - A65CA called me!
Now that I'm finally over the 200 mark in DXCC, it usually takes some work to
get a new one, but to have one call me!  Made my day!