[3830] NA Sprint SSB W0BH HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Sep 16 22:40:14 EDT 2012

                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - September

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KS

---------------------

Team:

Comments:

It soon became obvious that Kansas was not the place to be this time around, so
I kept switching back and forth to the Washington State QSO Party (Salmon Run)
and made contacts there as well. Between the two, I was busy and entertained.
This one alone would have been slow.

Overall, I worked 109 unique calls including my few (and much appreciated) VEs
late in the contest on 20m. I missed UT NM NE KS MN (really????) AR SC WV VA CT
RI VT ME and worked AB MB ON QC in VE-land.  I worked 23 stations on all three
bands.

I did enjoy the fun each time I moved to a new band. I didn't use my second
radio much for this one, but I did keep it busy chasing Washington State
stations, and they were really good about also giving me Sprint contacts.

I'll be /m in the Texas QSO Party the last weekend of this month. Hope you can
all drop by and give me some Qs.

73, Bob, w0bh