[3830] NA Sprint SSB K6CSL LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Sep 17 04:43:27 EDT 2012

                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - September

Call: K6CSL
Operator(s): K6CSL
Station: K6CSL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA/SJV
Operating Time (hrs): 4:00

   80:   8     1:00
   40:  12     1:30
   20:  13     1:30
---------------------
Total:  33     Mults = 14  Total Score = 462

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC #1

Comments:

Well, not my best. In Sept. 2010 I did 35x22 for 770. This is really rough with
my 100W and my "invisible" antennas. The biggest problem is not being able to
turn around the couplet. CQing doesn't work all that well either. It ends up
being a game of when the big guns will work each other out and then start
looking for the little fish.  Being a small fish in a big pond is tough. TNX
for all the KBers on 80M. 73's to all. Bert, K6CSL