[3830] SAC CW XP2I M/S HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Sep 20 17:17:58 EDT 2012

                    Scandinavian Activity Contest, CW

Call: XP2I
Operator(s): OZ0J OZ2JI OZ1BII
Station: XP2I

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Kangerlussuaq GP47pa

   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 1560   155  Total Score = 564,200

Club: Danish DX Group

Comments:

RIG: Yaesu FT1000MP Mark-V Field + OM-Power OM2500HF 1KW
Contest antennas:
 10M: 5 elm full size yagi - 15 meters up
 15M: 4 element full size yagi - 24 meters up
 20M: 3 element full size yagi - 12 meters up
 2 element Moxon (to the EU) - 12 meters up
 40M: ½ wave dipole - 20 meters up
 80M: ¼ wave vertical with approx. 25 radials
Operators: OZ2JI - OZØJ - OZ1BII

No openings found on 10Meter band but very nice conds on 40 Meter. 20 Meter is
the easy band always giving good conds but the huge pileup slowed down
QSO-rate. OK OK - We can not have only the good things  :o)

Thank you to all stations that answered our call - hope to meet you again !

Best 73 de XP2I Henning