[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad W1NN LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Sep 20 23:09:31 EDT 2012

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Sep 21

Call: W1NN
Operator(s): W1NN
Station: W1NN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH

  160:   4      4
   80:  16     14
   40:  14      9
   20:  12      7
   15:   1      1
Total:  47     35  Total Score = 1,645

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

15 was awful.  Heard a very weak K7SS before the start but that's all except for
KW8N.  20 was pretty poor and 40 was something of a struggle but 80 and 160 were
very good so overall not too bad.

Hard to believe this ladder is over.  I missed a lot of sessions due to travel.
 Probably the same with the next one; I should be back doing the remote thing
from JA towards the end of the next ladder.

Looking forward to some dupes allowed sessions over the next couple of weeks.

73, Hal W1NN
Medina, Ohio